Hello, my name is FANDOM Creeper, and you probably already know who I am. Well, I'm campagining for being a moderator, specifically a content moderator. NopeNop33, our old Content Moderator, recently demoted himself declaring that he was "not mentally stable enough" to be a moderator. So...here I am.
- I'm really active, especially on mainspace where a content mod needs to be active. Just last month, I obtained 1,000 edits within a week! Anyway, I'm really active compared to other users here. The only other person I would say deserves content mod here is Dave, and he's not all too active here.
- I'm mature. This may not seem like something I would ever find myself saying 2 years ago, but I've really grown since then, and have tried to handle problems in the way I think is best.
- I know a lot about this MediaWiki stuff and Source editor as well as the templates and page customization needed for pages. This can really help layout, organization, and formatting for pages.
- I browse the wiki a lot, looking for any pages that may need deletion or sprucing up. That's what a content mod should need to do!
- I have been a really big help to a once-disastrous wiki called Numberlemon, even the founder acknowledges that. If I could help out that place, then I can definetely help out a lot here, and I know what will need improvement
- I got the support from the old content mod, NopeNop33, to be the next content moderator, so that's good, isn't it?
- I know the rules of this wiki on the rule page through and through, and can easily tell if someone's breaking them.
- I often categorize pages as needed when I find them while browsing
- I'm generally well liked here. I don't necessarily think that's a solid reason for being a mod, but at least people know me well and know the kinds of things I would do here
- I like to help new users, and greet them on their walls and help them with their first pages
- I can be a bit picky at times or come off as rude, but trust me, I'm not like that at all, and most of the time this doesn't happen.
- My grammar OCD can be annoying
What will I do to help the wiki?
- I can delete stubby pages that are clogging up the mainspace and will likely never be attended to. If the creator of that page does come back, I know I'll be active and restore the page
- I can help tidy up pages, especially protected pages so they don't seem bad at all.
- Since I'll always be active, I'll protect things from trolls, vandals, or spammers.
- Since I'll now be a staff member, I can suggest things I think this wiki should have!
- I will help this wiki be cleaner and more attractive to the new user
- I can work out or outline pages and style guides so that they're reasonable. I think this wiki needs some kind of official format to prevent stub pages, but not a strict one like the style guide we have.
- I can host featured article nominations and voting.
- Since I browse the wiki so often, I can notice plagiarised or copied bits from other places, and warn the creator and erase the plagiarism.
So, comment "Oppose" and your reason if you oppose me, or "Support" and your reason if you support this idea. Thanks, and have a good rest of your day!
If you're neutral to this campaign, please state why, thanks!