The game only includes the original four levels in the Angry Birds Classic app:
- "Poached Eggs"
- "Mighty Hoax"
- "Danger Above"
- "The Big Setup"
Compared to the original version, many golden eggs emplacements have been replaced and changed due to the console limitation that can be similar to a retro console.
A button system with the regular A,B - Start - Select - D.PAD buttons have been added to the game, in order to emulate it like a retro console. The player can now plug in a joystick to play the game.
- The D.PAD Serves for the angle of the slingshot. In the menu, it is for the level select and the options
- A is for launching the bird to the air, and to accept, in the menu screen.
- B is for the bird's power, and to go back, in the menu screen.
- START is for the pause menu, and for the start menu to go to the options.
- In pause menu, SELECT is for choosing the options.