Angry Birds Flutter: Starlight is a moth rasing game that released at May 2016.
This potion makes your creatures super large (Except mighty eagle) example: owl, night frog, luna moth, buff tailed bumble bees and other moths.
Moth/MothBirds, Mighty Moths, Birds And Moths
More Birds, Moth/MothBirds, Mighty Moths, Birds And Moths Are Coming Soon.
Original/Basic/Normal Episodes: 6 Bonus Episodes: 1 Special Episodes: 1
- When The Owls Start To Begin
- When The Night Caterpillars Rise
- When The Mothbirds Start To Begin
- When The Night Frogs Begin To Eat Frog Treats And Frog Delicacies
- When The Night Creatures Are About To Begin
- When The Moon Is Rising In The Forest
- Your Sanctuary (Special)
- Golden Moth Trophies (Bonus)
Menu Screen And Level Selection Theme
This Video Looks Like A Large File And It Makes My Edits In This Page Worst
- Owl Pig (Has Its First Appearance In The Episode: " When The Birds Start To Begin ")
- Night Caterpillar Pig (Has Its First Appearance In The Episode: " When The Caterpillars Rise ")
- Moth Pig (Has Its First Apperarance In The Episode: " When The Butterbirds Start To Begin ")
- Frog Pig (Has Its First Apperarance In The Episode: " When The Frogs Begin To Eat Frog Treats And Frog Delicacies ")
- Bee Pig (Has Its First Appearance In The Episode: " When The Buff Talled Bumblebees Are About To Begin ")
- Flower Pig (Has Its First Appearance In The Episode: " When Spring Starts Rising In The Forest ")
The Birds Has A Mothbird/Moth/Transformation Potion Which The Birds Turn Into Mothbirds And Bird Between Moth Species Name.
- There's A Lot Of Species Of Moths As There Not Created Yet Because There's Too Many Moths And No Other Birds As Moths
- Its Not Known Why This Game Has No Fanon Birds But They Have Fanon Birds But The Fanon Birds Is In A Moth Form
- In The "Your Sanctuary" Special Episode You Can Produce Honeydew With Your Moths And Your Angry Birds Instead Of Defeating Pig With The Slingshot. Note: It Has No Pigs And The Slingshot And The Sanctuary Has Everything Playable But The Sanctuary Is Not That Playable.
Makes Your Birds Into Caterpillars (Except For The Mighty Creatures)
Honeydew(Replaced Birdcoins) (Costs Glowbucks) And Glowbucks (Replaced Flutterbucks) (Costs Real Money In iOS Costs Mobacoins AKA Mobage Coins In Android)
Levels In All Episodes
Limited Event Sets
- Mothbird/Moth/Transformation Potion
- Mighty Potion
- Growth Potion
- Night Caterpillar Potion
Special Power Ups
- Mighty Eagle
- Mighty Unknown Creature
- Mighty Night Frog
- Mighty Owl
- Mighty Luna Moth
Posters And Gameplay Pictures
Gallery Coming Soon!
Makes You Birds Bigger (Except For The Special Power Ups)
The Non Angry Birds Version Of Flutter: Starlight Gameplay Video
Gameplay coming soon!