|This article has been picked to go in the new wiki, Angry Birds Fanon Central!|
| This article is under construction.|
Please do not delete this article or mark it as a stub.
This article is or has been featured in the Angry Birds Fanon Wiki.
The Angry Birds and Bad Piggies were eating Fritos. Then suddenly, they went into Frito world, thanks to a portal sucking them all in. The pigs steal the eggs because the King gave up on eating Fritos, and the birds get angry.
- Frito Land (November 19, 2013)
- Where the Good Stuff Is (November 19, 2013)
- Frito Wars (February 28, 2014, 20 levels, 20 more levels released June 14, 2014)
- Frito Independence (September 25, 2014, 20 levels, 20 more levels released November 1, 2014)
- BONUS:Golden Fritos
- BONUS:LAYS Adventure
- Piggy Contraptions (February 13, 2014)
- Pigto Land (May 24, 2014, 20 levels, 20 more levels released July 5, 2014)
- Hammy Situations (October 9, 2014, 20 levels, 20 more levels released November 10, 2014)
More coming soon!
- November 26, 2013: App crashes on 1st, 2nd and 3rd iPhone/iPod generations and some Androids are fixed. (Version 1.1)
- December 6, 2013:Version 1.2 is released, with more stuff added.
- December 11, 2013:The game is now for PC/Mac.
- December 18, 2013:Console versions are planned for release.
- December 22, 2013:Version 1.3 is released, and Xmas posters of the game are now available. And, one more thing, 2014!!!!
- January 1, 2014:2014 sign removed.
- January 15, 2014:Version 1.4 is released, with Link for Angry Birds Zombies
- January 30, 2014:Nintendo 3DS Demo available.
- February 7, 2014:Valentine posters of the game are now available.
- Febraury 13, 2014:Version 1.5 is released. Pig Mode is finally here! Also, Flappy Angry Birds are here too!
- February 28, 2014:Version 1.6 is released. A WHOLE NEW EPISODE WITH WHOLE NEW BIRDS!!!! YAYYYYY!!!! 20 LEVELS!
- March 4, 2014:St. Patrick's posters of the game are now available.
- March 11, 2014:Version 1.7 is released, with Link for Angry Pacbirds.
- March 17, 2014: Version 1.8 is released. (Canadian, Austrailian, and New Zealandian users only:Link for Angry Birds Epic.) Link for Bad Piggies:Cosmic Piggies in Space.
- March 20, 2014:Spring has Sprung posters of the game are now available.
- April 9, 2014:Version 1.9 is released. A new mode: Cut the Rope 2!
- April 25, 2014: Version 1.10 is released. Redesigned Merch posters.
- May 13, 2014:Wii and Wii U Demo available.
- May 24, 2014: Version 2.0 is released. New Pig episode: Pigto Land.
- May 31, 2014:Summer posters of the game are now available.
- June 7, 2014: Version 2.1 is released. Link for Angry Birds Domino's Pizza (available for purchase on a CD-ROM when purchasing it on mobile at the Angry Birds Shop)
- June 12, 2014: Version 2.1.1 is released. Link for Angry Birds Epic (Worldwide)
- June 14, 2014: Version 2.2 is released. Final update for the Frito Wars episode has came. :)
- June 19, 2014:Get ready for Summer 2014! More summer posters of the game are now available.
- June 21, 2014:Get ready for the 4th of July early with the Angry Birds and Frito Bird! 4th of July posters of the game are now available.
- June 28, 2014: Version 2.3 is released. Redesigned Merch posters with new posters.
- July 5, 2014: Version 2.4 is released. 20 more Pigto Land levels released.
- August 6, 2014: Back to School posters are released.
- August 24, 2014: Version 2.4.1 is released. Back to School posters telling you to buy Angry Birds school supplies.
- September 4, 2014: Version 2.4.2 is released. Link for Angry Birds Stella.
- Sepetember 18, 2014: A sneak peek of Frito Independence is shown.
- Sepetember 19, 2014: Frito Independence is soft released on Android devices, releasing Version 2.5.
- September 25, 2014: Frito Independence is released on iOS devices, releasing version 2.5 on iOS. Link for Angry Birds Transformers in New Zealand, Canada, Finland and Australia only.
- October 1, 2014: Halloween's here! Well, almost. Angry Birds Fritos halloween posters are released with a spooky new halloween theme! Version 2.5.1 is released.
- October 9, 2014: Version 2.6 is released, with a new Pig episode: Hammy Situations.
- October 15, 2014: Version 2.6.1 is released on iOS only, with link for Angry Birds Transformers worldwide.
- October 30, 2014: Version 2.6.1 is released on Android only, with link for Angry Birds Transformers worldwide.
- November 1, 2014: Version 2.7 is released, with the final part of Frito Independence released.
- November 4, 2014: Version 2.7.1 is released, with new Thanksgiving posters and a new Thanksgiving theme.
- November 10, 2014: Version 2.8 is released, with the final part of Hammy Situations released.
We'll be sure more Bird and Pig episodes come soon! More coming soon....:D
Golden Frito 1:Go to 1-6. The Frito is on the end of the glass blocks. Use all your blue birds if you can, to get it.
Golden Frito 2:Go to 1-17. Scroll out, and you'll see the Frito is way high up. This is tricky, but use the Yellow Bird to get it.
Golden Frito 3:Go to the menu, click or touch when the largest Black Bird is seen. He will say his battle cry, and a golden Frito will pop up.
Golden Frito 4:Go to 1-25. There is a present in this level, in order to get it, you have sling a couple Black Birds or more. It could take a while, but once you get the present, you will get a golden Frito.
Golden Frito 5:Get 3 stars in all levels of Frito Land.
Golden Frito 6:Go to 2-8. There is an ice cube. You have to use Frito Bird's power to destroy it or else you won't get the frito.
Golden Frito 7:Go to 2-19. There is a golden Frito below the structure on the ground. Use one or two Big Brother Birds to get the Frito.
Golden Frito 8:Go to 2-40:the final level. Press the red button on King Pig's robot helper will you get you a golden Frito.
Golden Frito 9:Get 3 stars in all levels of Where the Good Stuff Is.
Golden Frito 10:Go to 3-7. The Golden Frito is at the bottom of the structure. Use any bird to get it.
More golden yummy-ness coming soon!
- Instead of Golden Eggs, there is Golden Fritos.
- When this first shown on Facebook, it only shown when Red Bird, Blue Bird, Yellow Bird, Black Bird, White Bird, Boomerang Bird, Big Brother Bird and Frito Bird will appear on a level, but they didn't show when Orange Bird and Pink Bird when they will appear on a level.
- The game, unlike Angry Birds Cheetos, is available on iOS, Android, Samsung, Roku, Symbian, Bada and downloadable on PC and Mac. Angry Birds Cheetos is only available on one single site.
- This game had many names before its announcement August 4, 2013:
First to last:
- Angry Birds Cheetos 2: Fritos (There is already an ABC2)
- Angry Birds 2: Fritos Adventure (Failed since there is already an AB2, on this wiki though)
- Angry Birds: The Hunt for the Golden Fritos (Not to be confused with the Hunt for the Golden Pistachios)
- There is many ways to play as locked birds that have been unlocked yet, even you can play as them when they even before appeared in an update. There is two ways (PC/Mac versions):Buy a new Yellow Bird plush toy (pupils close together) from Toys R Us. It should have a plush toy tag having a code. Enter the code in. You must have internet connection. It should show up all the 9 main birds with the Frito Bird. Click the bird's profile anytime you want and the bird you click will be on the slingshot. Pick from:Red (Red Bird), Blues (Blue Bird), Chuck (Yellow Bird), Bomb (Black Bird), Matilda (White Bird), Hal (Boomerang Bird), Terence (Big Brother Bird), Frito Bird (no real name), Bubbles (Orange Bird), and Stella (Pink Bird)
There is another way (iOS and Android):Buy telepods of the birds from Toys R Us having the name "Angry Birds Fritos" on it. Place any telepod on the device (cannot be done with PC and Mac versions) and that telepod character will be available on the slingshot. Not all the birds will be in one pack, as the small pack contains about 3 or 4 telepods (ex. Terence, Stella, Red, Bomb) and a big pack-you guessed it-all the birds (except Mighty Eagle). It's useful if you used up all your Pick-A-Birds.
- Super Sizer:Makes your bird on the slingshot a little larger.
- Pick-A-Bird:Pick any bird except the one of the slingshot of your choice and that bird you pick will be on the slingshot.
- Tiny Bomb:All birds in the level (not used) will carry a tiny bomb that explodes in 5 seconds. (can also be a slingshot that you use for 1780 coins which every time your birds carry tiny bombs)
- Blu:Click on this guy and he will shake like he did in Angry Birds Rio. He is not available as a telepod or as a profile with the other birds, just as a powerup.
Like in Angry Birds Friends, coins will be available. You will earn 10 coins 1-starring a level, 25-50 for 2-starring, and 75-150 for 3-starring. Coins can also be earned by unlocking birds (25 usually, 100 if you unlock Frito Bird).
Then, if you have enough coins, you can get available slingshots:
- Mighty Crusher Slingshot:Makes your bird crush glass, wood and stone. (Like Terrence, so sometimes it may not work on himself) Cost 2600 coins.
- Bally Slingshot:Fires your bird with three balls that can crush a few blocks at a time. Cost 1450 coins (cheapest slingshot)
- Bomb Slingshot:Fires your bird with a tiny bomb. Can also be a powerup but you can 1780 coins to do it unlimited.
- Spinner Slingshot:Makes your bird spin for a few seconds that can break several blocks. Cost 1890 coins.
- Story Mode: Go through the game normally.
- Tournament: Tournaments have 6 levels a week, similar to ABF and ABSWF.
- Practice: Practice playing the game.
- Creation of the Birds: Create levels and then play them.
- Oinkful Mode: Play as the pigs with a catapult while the birds attack.
- Cut the Rope 2 Mode: Play as Cut the Rope 2 characters while getting the pigs (still with the slingshot).
- One Bird Is Better Than None Birds: Use only one bird on a level.
- A Star: Get three stars on a level.
- Noisy Birdie: Unlock Red Bird.
- Glass-breaking Triplets: Unlock Blue Bird.
- Know Everything About Angry Birds: Scroll through all the credits.
- Wood-pecking Speedy Birdie: Unlock Yellow Bird.
- Easter Egg: Find one golden frito.
- Easter Egg Complete: Complete one golden frito.
- 1...2...3...BOOM!: Unlock Black Bird.
- Tap Bird (iOS and Android) Click Bird (PC/Mac): Tap or click 5 birds (they have to make their launch sound).
- Egg Dropper: Unlock White Bird.
- Creative-Self: Create a level of your own.
- Here...There...Funny Things Everywhere!: Unlock Boomerang Bird.
- Let's Do The Terrence!: Unlock Big Brother Bird.
- Let's Go Backwards...:Sling 175 birds backwards.
- Careless:Sling 750 birds backwards.
- Point Collector:Get 1,000,000,000 points in levels.
- Tapper Bird (iOS and Android) Clicker Bird (PC/Mac): Tap or click 50 birds (same as last time, they have to make their launch sound.
- Very Creative: Create at least 10 levels and play them.
- Angry Bird Fan: Play the game for five hours.
- Angry Bird Addict: Play the game for one whole day.
- Angry Bird Addicted: Play the game for two whole days.
- Angry Birds The Addicter: Play the game for five whole days.
- The Power of the Eagle: Use the Mighty Eagle.
- The Star: Get three stars on all levels of the first world.
- Frito-licious!: Unlock Frito Bird.
- Action Figure Bird (iOS and Android only): Use a telepod.
- Point Master: Get 800,000,000,000 points total in levels.
- You Are A Star: Get three stars on all levels of the first two worlds.
- Code Enterer (PC/Mac only): Enter a code in and activate a bird on the slingshot. Like the PC/Mac version of the Action Figure Bird.
- Total Destruction Eagle: Get total destruction a level where you use the Mighty Eagle (100%)
- You Are Very Skilled At Creating: Create at least 50 levels and play them.
- Angry Birds Epic Addicter: Play the game for thirty whole days.
- Angry Birds More Epic Addicter: Play the game for fifty whole days.
- Angry Birds Very Epic Addicter: Play the game for one hundred whole days.
- Angry Birds Very Very Epic Addicter: Play the game for two hundred whole days (the hardest silver achievement).
More coming soon!
- Angry Birds Out Of This World Addict: Play the game for one whole year.
More coming soon!
Mechanic Pig's Shop
When Angry Birds Fritos was updated on February 7, 2014 on mobile devices, users have an option to go Mechanic Pig's Shop, like Watto's Shop from Angry Birds Star Wars II. You can choose your character to add +10 to the menu, +50, +100,+200, +400, or make you character permanent. Like buying slingshots, you can earn these with bird coins.
Commercial 1:Released August 13, 2013
Man 1:(tells Man 2 to get ready to announce) Step aside a bit, and ready...ACTION!
Man 2:Fraction? Don't you mean ACTION?
Man 1:I did say ACTION! Now, ACTION!!!!
Announcer:Fritos, one of the best chips in the world, will be included in one of the most popular apps ever. (Shows all of the Original Flock with Frito Bird, Eggs, some Fritos and the Pigs with a blue background)
(Screen goes white after 3 seconds, then Red Bird comes and shows the Angry Birds Fritos logo)
(Shows gameplay for 25 secs with Angry Birds Theme Song)
Announcer:Not just the Birds in Frito World attacking the Pigs, we have a new bird: The Frito Bird!
(Shows Frito Bird in action for 8 secs with AB Theme Song)
(Shows the ABF logo again) Announcer:Angry Birds Fritos. (Shows Rovio Logo, Release Date, Copyright 2009-2013 and iOS an Android logos) Announcer:Coming November 19. For iOS and Android.
Man 2:(coughs) I think I'm losing my voice...(coughs and leaves room)
Man 1:Hey! Come back here! I'm not done with you!
The theme song was the original Angry Birds Theme, but it changed. The new theme is rockin' it! Doo-doo-loo-doo-doo...
Hacks coming soon.