Angry Birds Kittens (AKA Angry Birds Cats, Angry Kitten Birds, Angry Cats) is a game by Redbird07. It was released on July 24, 2013.
- The Angry Birds are looking after the eggs.
- A portal appears.
- Kittens come out.
- The birds turn into kittens.
- The pigs have changed to puppies.
The next users that remove ANY kittens (Angel, Matrix, etc) will be blocked for 3 months. Adding kittens without Redbird07's permission will result in a 5 month block. -Noise (talk) 13:47, September 4, 2012 (UTC)
- Red Kitten - Mews, making pigs (puppies) nearby feel sorry and kill themselves.
- Blue Kitten - Splits into 3 kittens, leaving behind a piece of fur.
- Yellow Kitten - Goes faster, turning into strong bits of fur after hitting an item.
- Black Kitten - Explodes, leaving behind an explosive piece of fur.
- White Kitten - Drops an explosive kitten.
- Green Kitten - Stops and flys back. It leaves behind an EXTREMELY strong piece of fur when turning.
- Big Red Kitten - Hisses. Mostly known as Red Cat.
- Orange Kitten - Grows fat and explodes (The explosion is not too powerful).
- Pink Kitten - Traps objects in cans of food.
- Gray Kitten - Loops downward and leaves behind pieces of fur.
- Brown Kitten - Ricochets and leaves behind pieces of fur.
- Ice Kitten - Freezes objects and leaves behind cold pieces of fur.
- Angel Kitten - Small pieces of fur shot at the ground. They release very small gold explosions, making Puppy Pigs into Angel Puppy Pigs.
- Firework Kitten - 3 multi-coloured pieces of fur are left behind. They explode into fireworks.
- Matrix Kitten - Makes the Puppy Pigs shoot themselves (only nearby).
- Mighty Cat - Destroys the entire level.
- Cubic Kitten - Turns the pigs a little cube shaped.
More info soon.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.