|This page is created by Sonic For Hire!|
|Feel free to edit and add as much information as you see fit! Note that you can continue reading this page now.|
Angry Birds Star Wars III is a sequel to Angry Birds Star Wars II, focusing on the Disneyland attraction, Star Tours (which is based on Star Wars). It is the tenth installment of the Angry Birds series and the sixth to be a crossover, after Rio, Star Wars, Star Wars II, Transformers, and Spy Kids.
The primary feature of Star Wars III is the ability to side with either the Republic (Bird Side), or the Pork Side, each with their own sets of playable characters and chapters. The game also features the use of "Telepods" plastic stands that enable players to import specific figures into the game, which can then be used in-game.
See here for more info on characters and powers.
- Red as Luke Skywalker (Jedi, Endor, Pilot)
- Bomb as Obi-Wan Kenobi
- Chuck as Han Solo (Original, Carbonite)
- New Bird as Yoda
- Pig as Jedi Trainer
- Droid Matilda as C-3PO (Gold, Silver)
- Egg as R2-D2
- The Blues as Rebel Pilots
- Stella as Princess Leia
- Chuck (colored brown) as Lando Calrissian
- Terence as Chewbacca
- New Bird as Qui-Gon Jinn
- Red as Anakin Skywalker (Podracer, Jedi Padawan)
- Stella as Padmé Amidala
- Chuck (colored brown) as Captain Panaka
- Bomb (colored brown) as Mace Windu
- Red (with a pig helmet) as Darth Vader (Anakin Skywalker old)
- Pig as Stormtrooper
- Pig as Boba Fett
- Combined Red and Chuck (colored white) as Sith Trainer
- Pig as Shadowtrooper
- Pig as Tusken Raiders
- Pig as Jango Fett
- Swindle as Darth Sidious/Emperor Palpatine
- Pig as Battle Droid
- Pig as Droideka
- Pig as Darth Maul
- Junior as Count Dooku
- Female Pig as Zam Wesell
- Red as Anakin Skywalker (Sith Apprentice)
- Combined Red and Chuck (colored white) as Naboo Royal Securities
- New Bird as Jawas
- New Bird as Gungans
- Pig as Battle Droid in shotter nave
- Pig as Sebulba
- Pig as Nute Gunray
- Pig as Watto (shop)
Angry Birds Star Wars III has more than 150 levels now. In each episode, there are two sides: Bird and Pork side. In the first episode, you have to play as bird side before pork. However, the other ones, you can choose side to play and collect more enough stars for each episode to play another side. These are episodes in the game so far.
There are twenty levels each side each episode. In the pause menu, the level codes are B or P following with episode number-level number in this episode such as:
- B1-1 means level 1 in the bird side of the first episode.
- P2-12 means level 12 in the pork side of the second episode.