One or more of the pictures on this article is very low quality. Help this page by uploading a better quality image.
Not to be confused with a similar game that has a similar tittle, Angry Piggies.
Angry Pigs is a video game based on Angry Birds. In this game, players have to help the birds' enemies get revenge on different birds. The game was released November 3, 2015.
- 1 Levels
- 1.1 Angry Pigs and Angry Pigs:Rio
- 1.2 Angry Pigs Seasons
- 1.3 Angry Pigs: Chrome
- 1.4 Angry Pigs: Magic
- 1.5 Angry Pigs Space
- 1.6 Angry Pigs: Finale
- 1.7 Angry Pigs Go!
- 1.8 Angry Pigs PEKE:3
- 1.9 Angry Pigs Pop!
- 1.10 Angry Pigs 2
- 1.11 Angry Pigs Female Pig
- 1.12 Angry Pigs Evolution
- 1.13 Bad Birds
- 1.14 Angry Pigs Blast
- 2 Pigs
- 3 Gallery
Angry Pigs and Angry Pigs:Rio
A basic level, where pigs are used to kill birds.
Angry Pigs: Rio A level based on Angry Birds Rio, where marmosets (And Nigel) and smuggled pigs are used to kill birds.
Based on Angry birds seasons, where holiday- themed pigs must kill holiday-themed birds. Alternates between Christmas, Halloween, Summer, Easter, St. Patricks Day, Moon Festival, The cherry blossom festival, Valentines day and Chinese new year.
Angry Pigs: Chrome
Angry Pigs: Chrome is the game featured Pigs to defeat the birds.
Angry Pigs: Magic
An upcoming level, based on Angry Birds Magic, which can be used only on NFC-enabled devices. Pigs fight birds, as normal, but levels 6-20 must be unlocked by another NFC- enabled device.
Angry Pigs Space
Space pigs try to beat space birds- use gravity based gameplay and new pigs, along with brand new in-app purchases.
Angry Pigs: Finale
A mixture of Marmosets (And Nigel) and Pigs are used together to defeat the Birds once and for all.
Angry Pigs Go!
Based on Angry Birds Go, where the Pigs and Birds race each other in a Makeshift Race Kart on many countless tracks.
Angry Pigs PEKE:3
Based on Angry Birds PEKE:3, where pigs (And Jojo) must kill birds.
Angry Pigs Pop!
Based on Angry Birds Pop, where pigs pop bubbles and birds.
Angry Pigs 2
Based on Angry Birds 2, where the player choose a card with a pig and use him to kill birds.
Angry Pigs Female Pig
Based on Angry Birds Stella, where Female Pig and her friends (and Gale) kills Stella, Poppy, Luca, Willow and Dahlia.
Angry Pigs Evolution
Based on Angry Birds Evolution, where Pigs and Piggiers must kill birds (it's view in 3D)
Based on Bad Piggies, where birds makes vehicles.
Angry Pigs Blast
Based on Angry Birds Blast. Oh no, the birds trapped the pigs in balloons. Pop them to save them.
- Small Pig: Scream "Oooooooink!" and "Waaaaaaah!".
- Medium Pig: When tapped, falls towards the ground immediately.
- Large pig: When tapped, splits in half, but when tapped again, rejoin and pass straight through any structures in between the two halves.
- Helmet Pig: Stronger than the Small Pig.
- Moustache Pig: Dissolves any nearby wood or glass when tapped.
- Boomerang Pig: Moves backwards.
- Fat Pig: Moans.
- Balloon Pig: Collison over 2 seconds, inflates over 5 seconds and popped.
- Female Pig: Sends out some bubbles after hitting an object.
- King Pig: In-App Purchase, equivalent of Mighty Eagle.
- Fat Pig: Free, equivalent of Mighty Dragon in Year of the Dragon only.
- Marmoset: In Rio, does nothing more than a small pig, but in Finale, Clings on to top of structures when tapped, weakening the structure, and when the structure is later hit by any other pig or enemy it collapses completely.
- Nigel: Has stronger damage than marmoset, and can be reused until it has killed a quarter of the birds on the level or it has been used 15+ Times.