Capt'n Pig is a boss in Angry Birds Epic 5

Name: Capt'n Pig

Health: 2299

Attack #1: Gun Shot: Deals 275 damage. Target attack lowers by 35%. last 3 turns

Attack #2: Order: 2 Turns, summons pirate allies. (55% chance for Mateys)(45% chance for Pirates)(20% chance for Pirate Veteran (only happens once))(20% chance for Smutje (only happens once))

Attack #3: Dirty Tricks: Immune to harmful effects.


Capt'n Pig

Is watching you
This is the property of Waluigiw99. DO NOT EDIT without his permission!
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.