Deep Fried Volcano is the 20th episode of Angry Birds Food Bash.
|Deep Fried Volcano|
|Release Date:||4 months and 12 days after Cheeseburger World|
|Previous Episode:||Cheeseburger World|
|Next Episode:||Honeycomb Waterfall|
|Game(s):||Angry Birds Food Bash!|
The pigs are lost in a field of burgers but smell something greasy. They look at a Deep Fried Volcano and rush towards it unaware it was going to erupt. The birds eventually find the pigs and prepare to fight
- Oil Geysers, Grass and Fries, view below for info…
- Oil Geysers, if hit by a bird, it will shoot out oil into the air.
- Grass, if hit by oil, it will shoot out fries into the air.
- Fries, strong like Terence. Their HP is about the same as Foreman Pig and a Small Pig combined. Will give 1750 points if destroyed.
- The science behind the fries is that the soil is rich in rather large potatoes, that get burned enough to blast themselves into the air. Because of gunpowder minerals.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.