Angry Birds Fanon Wiki
Advertisement
Angry Birds Fanon Wiki
208px-Lightning

He can turn surrounding and pigs in to red and yellow ice. There is a 50% chance of getting yellow ice, a 45% chance of getting red ice, and a 5% chance of getting orange ice.

Advertisement