|This user is a Discussions Moderator.|
(I’m not really gonna make that much stuff right now. I don’t exactly have the motivation to make pages)
Hello there! I’m ButterBlaziken230, an editor of this wiki. What’s up?
- Cerdan: I used to not like him because of the fact he eternally despises Fandom Creeper and his weird opinion on Angry Birds Movie 2, but I like him now.
- ComboLuigi2000: He is very nice and makes an excellent admin on this here wiki. Should probably be promoted to a bureaucrat.
- Fandom Creeper: He’s a friendly guy who I have a lot in common with. He’s also hated for some reason.
- NopeNop: He’s a chill guy who sometimes plays forum games. I played Animal Crossing with him once. He even helped me get through depression relating to Scratch.
- Icebird: We play together a lot on Animal Crossing and he’s working on my wiki called Comedy Comics.
- Yoshipea: A cool guy who’s active on threads. He seems like a pretty nice dude.
- DaveTheFave: He deserves content mod by the looks of things. He’s also very mature.
- CloudyWithAChanceOfRainbows: He used to act quite disrespectfully to a a certain dude with depression, but nowadays he’s quite friendly.
- ThePinkDrop: Takes questionable paths forward for Numberlemon Wiki every now and then, but sometimes he's a really friendly admin if you get along with him. If not, he's a jerk.
- Jaydob04: He sometimes acts like a jerk and sometimes does questionable things, but he makes good YouTube content and amazing Scratch games.
- Any user I’ve ranted on in User Rants
- TSRITW: If you wanna know why I despise this guy, check out the blog I made about him. I don’t wanna have to repeat myself, you know what I’m sayin?
Communities I’ve Been In
- Object Shows Community: It’s quite a chill one. There are a few characters in there, but it’s overall alright. In the Object Show Community wiki, I am ranked #8 in badges and have over 10K edits. Also, the BFDI wiki was my first ever wiki. The only bad thing is that there’s a lot of childish people and drama is frequent. For example, someone stole my art and claimed it as his OC.
- Numberblocks Community: To sum it up, this community sucks. The Numberblocks wiki has pretty much turned into a warzone/breeding grounds for trolls and vandals. Half the pages are protected due to vandalism and a lot of admins are inactive. The Fanon spinoff wikis which are more popular are pretty toxic as well since there are users who harass people for an opinion.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.